Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Johnny Depp

The last few post I have posted have been about celebrities I do not like. Today I am going to make a change. One actor that I do like is Johnny Depp. Here is an actor that has a heart, (which is more that I can say about a lot of actors in Hollywood). Here is a man who made a movie for a friend that died and he refused to accept any money for the role. He wanted the money to go in a trust for the dead actors only child, a girl, because the child was born before he could make any changes to his will. And his will stated that his estate went to his parents. That left his daughter (who is a very young child) without a dime. To be truthful Jude Law did the same thing for the actors daughter in the same movie. Anyway that made me think a lot more about Johnny Depp.

No comments:

Post a Comment