Monday, July 11, 2011

Kim Kardashian, and her poop



I'm sure many of you have heard the expression that "They are so much better that everybody else that they think their shit doesn't stink" Well Kim's Shit does not stink because according to the article in Cosmo she does not do #2 (which everyone knows is poop) nor does she pass gas, she never has (according to the article). Well all I have to say is that must be why her butt is so big. All that shit, and gas has to go somewhere, because in all the pictures I've seen I've never seen a bag attached to her side where the shit would go if she could not get rid of it on her own out of her asshole. She really does think she's better than anyone else. I'd like to see someone take her down a peg or two and explain that if she can't shit, or pass gas she had a serious health issue. She must really be stupid and not know what poop, shit, whatever else she calls is.

If she does have a medical condition where she can not use the bathroom like normal people. I humbly apologize.

No comments:

Post a Comment