Monday, January 24, 2011

A New Baby for WHO?

I was looking through my US magazine and read the article about Elton John and his partner David Furnish's new baby. I've got to say before I read the article I was expecting it to be completely different. The thing that got to me was the very end of the article.
Elton and David are donating all proceeds from the licensing of these baby photos to their chosen charities.
That said a lot to me. After reading the article the thought went through my mind here are two people that seem to have their act together. They did say in the article that they had only one nanny. I've read that the famous couples in Hollywood can't have less than three. I think some of these couples figure a nanny for each child that they have. Forget the fact that they could not have the child the natural way they had to go to a doctor and have invetro or what ever it is called. Surrogacy I can understand some women can't have a child but to go invetro when you are perfectly able to have a child the regular way. There is a reason that women run out of eggs, its called getting to old to have children. It makes me sick when I see all these people in their late 50's and 60's having kids. All they are going to do is have the baby and pass it off to a nanny. If the woman can get pregnant the old fashioned way fine, if she does not have any eggs left may bee she should consider not having one that is not really hers to begin with. Adopt a child from a foreign country, or better yet become a foster parent, it's not like these Hollywood people are going to be there the whole time. The foster children will appreciate what you have and not take anything for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment