Tuesday, June 28, 2016

A new job?

    

     Yesterday I took a step toward my career in accounting. I mailed in a employment application to be a town clerk-treasurer. The job is only for a part time position which is only two days a week. The town is a small town so I guess they can't afford to pay a full time clerk, but the way I see it this will give me experience and in today's job market that is something that is not that easy to get.
     I do not know if I will get the job but I figure I can at least try. I did put in an application at INA back in May and I have heard nothing back, so I am assuming that the job went to someone else and if it didn't it sure is taking INA as long time to get back with me about the job. The job at INA was a full time position with benefits and it would have been a good job, problem is that then my husband was not sure if he wanted me to take the job. He admitted that he liked having me home so that I could do some things that be wanted me to take care of such as the grocery shopping and running around doing errands for him. If I had a full-time job that would be out, not only that but if by some chance something came up with our daughter who would be the one to take care of her? NO matter what I am going to start really applying for jobs when our daughter starts school, by then I will not have to worry about a sitter the way I have to over the summer.
     The best way to put is that time will tell when it come to my future in accounting.

No comments:

Post a Comment