Thursday, June 23, 2016

I graduated

    


      I have earned my associates degree in accounting. It took a lot of work but I did it. At my graduation ceremony my husband was there with our daughter and believe it or not my parents were there. This caught me by complete surprise. I mean my when I graduated from high school my dad got there late and left early because he wanted to play golf. Well I guess over the years he has had a change of priorities, it took a while but he made it. I was surprised to see my mom as well. She always said that girls don't need to go to college. and therefore she discouraged me from going. I wend anyway, and now I have an associates degree in accounting. I don't know what I will do next but I will definitely do it with my head held high and a loving supportive husband by my side and also I can say I will have other family members support as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment