Saturday, September 11, 2010

New fall shows

I got my new Entertainment weekly yesterday and it had a list of all the new and returning fall shows. To be honest who comes up with these shows and the people in them.

I'll begin with my favorite show's former time slot replacement. Hawaii five-O the first thing I see is one of the actors Alex O'Loughin. He has been in what is it now his 3rd television series and NONE of the ones before have taken off (one a vampire story and the other a doctor or hospital). Maybee this one will stick, though I highly doubt it. He must be under contract with somebody because he is consantly on the tube. The show he's on gets canned and here he is back again. The network must love this guy and are determined to find a place for him. Why not try a soap opera. CBS is down to 2 now (Y&R and B&B). It's not like people don't know his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment