Saturday, August 8, 2015

A family wedding today.

          My family is going to a wedding today, it is the wedding of my husbands cousins daughter. I have not met the girl very often but I will say one thing about her, this child is very spoiled by her parents.
     She wanted my husband to drive her to the church in the car he restored that was her great grandfather's car, but changed her mind when she found out that the car did not have air conditioning. The car is a 1959 ford air conditioning was something that cars back then just did not have, anyway, she opted for a limo that charges $300 per hour for the first two hours and $150 for every additional hour. 
      I really feel sorry for her parents because as spoiled as she is the marriage may not make it. I can say with truthfulness and almost 10 years experience that marriage takes work, it is not a walk in the park and it is not easy. It takes a certain amount of maturity to get married and stay that way, I just hope I am wrong, only time will tell.



UPDATE
June 2016

I went to the wedding and I can say I had the best time in my life there, definitely more fun than at my brothers wedding where all you could do was sit there and wait at a long table and not sit with your family. The thing I should say it that the wedding was a while back and since them the newlyweds had welcomed a daughter into the family. I wish them the best and I hope they will be great parents.


No comments:

Post a Comment