Thursday, August 13, 2015

getting ready for school

     My daughter is starting 3rd grade and I am entering another semester towards completing my associates degree in accounting.  After this semester I will only have one semester left, the thing is the last semester I will have to enroll as a full time student because I will need to take four classes to earn the degree. I hope that the college offers the classes I need. I am fairly sure that the college will offer at least two of the classes business math and QuickBooks, but I also need to take cost accounting and payroll accounting. The classes I need have been online classes and, as a matter of fact the cost accounting is always an online class but the payroll has been both. If the classes I need are not offered I will have to wait until they are.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment